Ruder Finn Asia is recognized as one of the best on-the-job trainers, and is always looking for passionate interns interested in learning all aspects of the public relations business. Interns are given the opportunity to learn the business from top to bottom, and may move to a permanent position after the internship.
Duration: 3-6 months or longer; 3-4 days a week depending on the project
- Support client service
- Media monitoring/media relations
- Support on job traffic and project coordination
- Conduct and compile research and analysis work
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances and photo shoots
- Writing/editing: press releases/other editorial and promotional materials
- Assist with mailings, printing and production
- Create interview preparation materials
- Create or update databases
- Assist with onsite management of events/activities
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums and social networks
- Help optimize website and social media projects
- Applicants must be passionate about the public relations business
- Hard-working and detail-oriented
- Creative, self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Strong communications skills, preferably majoring in public relations, marketing, journalism or humanities.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, written and spoken (for greater China applicants)